Author – Motivational Speaker – Trainer – Consultant
*2021 Hollywood Book Festival – Honorable Mention in General Non-Fiction Category
* 2022 Anthem Awards – Bronze Winner: Health Awareness Category (Not-For-Profit)
* 15th Annual National Indie Excellence® Awards – Winner in New Non-Fiction Category
* 2021 Best Book Awards by American Book Fest – Winner in Health: Cancer Category
* 2021 Los Angeles Book Festival – Honorable Mention in General Non-Fiction Category
* 2021 Reader’s Favorite – Honorable Mention in Non-fiction – Grief/Hardship Category
A Few Words About Me
He began to set measurable, attainable and meaningful goals—to become healthy, to raise his young twins in a safe home environment, to become a top performer at work and to seek out his own physical, mental and emotional limits.
Through lessons learned in business, sport and life, David introduces the concept of “winning in middle of the pack” and discusses how we all can get more out of ourselves than we ever imagined.
His most recent adventure was a nearly 5,000-mile solo bike ride across the country in which visited most of the participants for his upcoming book chronicling 15 people’s remarkable and unique emotional journeys with cancer.